Privacy & Security
Alpha Optics Systems Inc. is committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal information whether you are browsing for information or conducting business with us through electronic channels.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information from loss or theft, unauthorized access, use or disclosure, modification or destruction through appropriate administrative, technical and physical security measures and safeguards
Payment Methods (Canadian customers)
Orders from Canada can be paid in Canadian dollars by cheque, wire transfer, e-transfer, Western Union, MoneyGram, or PayPal (verified users only). Payments also could be submitted by credit cards (VISA and MasterCard), if shipped to the billing address only.
Payment Methods (US customers)
Orders from USA can be paid in US dollars by cheque, or wire transfer. Payments also could be submitted by credit cards (VISA and MasterCard) if billed in Canadian dollars and shipped to the billing address only. Western Union, MoneyGram, and PayPal payments from verified users could also be accepted if billed in Canadian dollars.
Payment Methods (International customers)
Orders from all other countries outside Canada and USA can be paid in US dollars by cheque, or wire transfer. Payments also could be submitted in EUR by wire transfer. Western Union, MoneyGram, and PayPal payments from verified users could also be accepted if billed in Canadian dollars.
BY ORDERING FROM US YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We offer a 15-day money-back satisfaction guarantee on all products, except custom made professional equipment (check when placing your order if your item qualifies). If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for refund, exchange or upgrade. Please note that the 15-day grace period begins from the time you receive the purchase and ends when you give the package to the forwarder. To arrange for a return you will have to contact us to get a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA). Packages without an RMA will be rejected and sent back to sender. You'll incur additional shipping costs to send it back to us the second time and we will not reimburse these charges.
Typically we give an RMA number on "no questions asked" basis, unless the 15 day return period is over. An RMA does not guarantee a refund. Issuing an RMA we agree to inspect the merchandise and resolve the matter according to the terms and conditions set forth. Note that the return policies do not apply to returns for repairs and replacement under warranty, though the RMA number must be obtained before shipping any defective item to us.
- We charge a 10% restocking fee on all returns/refunds. The fee covers return handling costs, repackaging and preparation for resale.
- There is NO restocking fee on exchanges or upgrades on the merchandise with the same or equal value.
- All upgrades should be completed within 30 days after you receive our product.
- We can only replace, upgrade or issue a credit for the units that were returned in the original condition and packaging. We reserve the right to send damaged, misused, abused and obviously used merchandise back to the customer.
- RMA is valid for 15 days. The returned merchandise must be received in our warehouse no later then 15 days from the date the RMA# was issued.
- Customer is responsible for shipping and insurance costs associated with returning the merchandise for refund, upgrade or exchange. In the case of incorrectly filled order we’ll make shipping arrangements to return the merchandise.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Returns past 15 days will be subject to a greater restocking fee or may not be accepted at all, as per our discretion
- ALL CLEARANCE SALES ARE FINAL
All our products are covered by a limited warranty from 12 months to the lifetime depending on the product (except clearance items). Should you have any problems please contact us.
If you did not find the specific item you wanted, let us know. Send us an email with detailed description of the item, and chances are we will be able to get it for you.
All listed prices are in Canadian dollars. We reserve the right to change prices at any time without notice.
Many of our products are strictly regulated. Therefore, we require for special arrangements to be made directly with us before making a purchase that has to be shipped abroad. You may also be liable for customs fees, once the package reaches your country. You are responsible for these charges. We have no way of controlling or predicting them. Since these policies vary widely from country to country, you are advised to contact your local customs officials for more information. We will not reimburse you for these fees. Additionally, when ordering from us, you are considered the importer of record, and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the package.